feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Nokia 7210 Supernova

Tag:

I saw this phone in a supermall and my first expression was, it's a great waow! I love white so no doubt, at the same day I bought it, I just love it's color, it's really hype. With fresh colours, a chic design, essential features, the conversation doesn't stop when you get really started, especially when you got an unlimited load! I could listen to my favourite songs on the music player or use the intuitive RDS feature on my favoriteFM radio station!
On the camera section it captures quality images and video with the 2 megapixel with digital zoom and store your memories on the expandable external microSD memory card supporting up to 2 GB. How I enjoyed my clear captured poses and vivid videos. It's a really fresh and a funky look that would really turn other folks head turn. I'm sure this would envy my co-workmates. Thanks to Nokia, now I'm enjoying my every day.