feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Nokia N93i

Tag:

Nokia N93i this is my dream mobile phone the features are
* The camera quality,ease of changing from still to video. having all my office needs while on the road travelling, as well as a great mobile for chatting on. good sound in the mp3 system as well as th
* It is a little bulkier than most new mobile phones, but it is still better than trying to carry a mobile phone and a digital camera
* 3.2 megapixel cameraphone, an FM radio (visual). mp3 player, DVD like quality vid and carl zeiss optics lens
* This looks like the perfect phone!!! (at least to me because I have brand loyalty to Nokia) my elder brother has this phone this is the best phone till now i have seen...
guys if u really like nokia then u got to buy this mobile..N93i