feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Nokia N80

Tag: , , , ,


i have used it since last year, my dad gave it to me last year as his birthday present since it was my debut. its large memory provides user room for storage of lots of pictures, videos, music, themes, etc. with WiFi and a 3 megapixel camera. Using WiFi, i keep hooked onto net from anywhere in the house. For the ones who like the voice dial in Nokia... good news is that, N80 adds... voice tags automically for every program and for every contact by the program name or contact full name. .However, i have difficulties with the joy stick since mine is silver. it easily get stained. Only the battery seemed a bit odd. I need to recharge the cell daily... and at times twice a day if i over use it and the flex. i need to maintain and check my flex once in a while and it's really expensive...