feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Nokia 6151

Tag:

Nokia 6151 is a middle price mobile phone (I mean this mobile phone not too expensive or not too cheap). This mobile phone has supported with 3G. This phone is suitable for teens that like music and download content from internet, so this mobile phone is supported by FM radio, Stereo Speaker, MP3/AAC/M4A Stereo player, 3GPP/MPEG4 video player and also 1.3 MP camera. The lack fiture from this phone is not supported by OS Symbian.
I ever use this phone, I borrowed it from my friend, Adrian, But after I used it for about 2 weeks, I feel tiresome.
After I Compare the lack, surplus and also the prices, this phone is not so good. I give 5 point from 10. I am not recommend you to buy this mobile phone