feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Nokia 6288

Tag:



It has all the usual perks, 3G, mp3 and radio, camera and external microSD slot.
But the design is really simple but beautiful. I just like the sliding part because it makes the phone so cool. I also like the screen because it's big and very clear. If I capture any photos, it's always displayed very clearly and for the camera, there's a special button you can push to take photos. It makes the phone feel like a real camera.The speaker is also really good. I always choose the handsfree option and the sound quality's really great.
The price isn't an issue if we consider all the features. I got mine under contact but I'd recommend it to anyone.The only downside is, it's quite thick but it isn't that heavy,