feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Nokia 6300i

Tag:

I was not expecting this Nokia phone to be give me what I have always been looking for: sophistication with great features. It is also the slimmest phone that I have ever owned.

I am not the type who buys a new cellphone each time a new one pops up - I'd probably go bankrupt if I do that. Anyway, the Nokia 6300 - an earlier version - had already caught my eye when it was launched in the middle of 2007. However, this variation - 6300i - is so much better than its predecessor.

This grey model might be a little dull looking but the black one oozes with sophistication. Sometimes I think that it is not a Nokia phone.

The memory is also very good as mine came with a 512MB card. Of course, it would be easy to upgrade it to 2GB. But 512MB of memory has already allowed me to store several hundreds of MP3 songs and some pictures and videos.

The 2MP camera is also great - the pictures that it can take might be a little blurry when you print it on 3R but they print really nicely on wallet-sized pictures.


What is best about this phone is that it has a WiFi capability - not found in the older version. I can easily check my mails on the go!

The usual mini-USB port, Bluetooth capability and JAVA ability which are staple for high-end phone models are there, too.

Perhaps the only thing negative about is is that Nokia has always made their phones too affordable for the general public after so little time has passed. That is why several months after I bought this model, its price has gone down to almost half of the original! Too bad really. Also, the candy bar type might be a little boring. But aside from this and price issues, I would definitely recommend this to anyone.